PCB Layout & Construction
The growing technical and economic challenges of the markets lead to highest requirements on the printed circuit board design (PCB layout). With several man-decades of experience and the latest know-how our 10-member CAD team realizes cost-efficient and standard-compliant designs in a very short time.
For example, we layout the most complex circuits with 60+ layers or high-performance designs. With professionality and competence our engineers advise our customers regarding appropriate base materials, structures, regulations and practical board designs for specific applications. The PCB layout team is a key interface between customer, R&D, production and PCB manufacturer – here all comes together.
PRO DESIGNs Experts master the dissolution of complex digital and analog circuits as well as PCB designs of any complexity and technology:
Strengths and services of our CAD-Team:
- Creation of a circuit diagram
- Creation of a data base for Layouts (3D Models)
- Creation of 3D Mechanical Construction of electronic Assemblies (3D-CAD)
- 3D supported collision check
- High Performance Design with a view to Signal integrity and optimized Rooting
- Modeling of 3D models inclusive wiring and cabling
- Multilayers with 60+ layers
- Rigid, flexible and rigid-flex PCBs
- EMC-optimized and impedance checked layout
- Thermal management
- Provision of norm compliant production documents and documentation
Our highly qualified CAD-Team works with the most advanced layout tools and designs amongst others most complex FPGA and high-speed layouts in the field of image processing, probe cards for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for the semiconductor industry and flexible circuit boards for the medical field.