PRO DESIGN Electronic GmbH is a global operating company headquartered in Bruckmuehl near Munich. The company is working as a service provider and manufacturer in the area of the electronic industry. Pro Design provides the best possible support of customer projects, starting with the Consultation, the Conception, Software and Hardware Development, PCB Layout and Construction, and Prototype Production up to Series Production.
Vacancies (June 2021):
Development Engineers (m/f/d) with focus on Hardware Development
Development of FPGA-based hardware (boards) for own products and customer projects based on the latest FPGA technologies from INTEL and XILINX.
The field of activity is the conception (specification), development (implementation) as well as verification and testing of FPGA-based hardware.
The focus is on the creation of specifications and circuits as well as the technical support of the PCB layouts. Optionally, the field of activity can also include the creation of tests and applications (HDL, software) on your own responsibility or in cooperation with other developers.
- Experience with FPGAs, preferably INTEL and / or XILINX
- General PCB knowledge
- Hardware description languages VHDL and / or Verilog
- Programming languages (C / C ++, script languages)
- The possibility to independent work with a first-class working atmosphere by using most advanced technologies
- Professional development opportunities, combined with adequate training
- A position with individual responsibility, in which you are able to produce new ideas in challenging tasks
- A sustainable and expanding company
If you are interested in a new challenge, please send your application stating the earliest starting date as well as desired salary:
PRO DESIGN Electronic GmbH
Attn. Herrn Stephan Röslmair
Albert-Mayer Straße 14 -16
Phone: 08062-808-0, Fax: -404