PRO DESIGN Electronic GmbH est une entreprise mondiale de solutions, dont le siège est situé à Bruckmuehl (près de Munich). L'entreprise compte plus de 35 ans d'expérience de prestataire de service et producteurs dans le domaine de l'industrie électronique. PRO DESIGN offre le meilleur support possible aux projets clients, commençant à la consultation, la conception, software et hardware développement, PCB Layout et la construction, et la fabrication de Prototypes et en série.
Emplois Vacants (June 2021):
Development Engineers (m/f/d) with focus on Hardware Development
Development of FPGA-based hardware (boards) for the in-house product prodesignHPC (new product family consisting of FPGA-based PCIe cards for various applications in the high-performance computing area) as well as for customer projects based on the latest FPGA technologies from INTEL and XILINX.
The field of activity includes conception (specification), development (implementation) as well as verification and testing of FPGA-based hardware.
The focus is on the creation of specifications and circuits as well as the technical support of the PCB layouts. Optionally, the field of activity can also be expanded to include the creation of tests and applications (HDL, software) on your own responsibility or in collaboration with other developers.
- Experience with FPGAs, preferably INTEL and / or XILINX
- General PCB knowledge
- Hardware description languages VHDL and / or Verilog
- Programming languages (C / C ++, script languages)
- Independent work directly at the manufacturer of these FPGA-based systems with the possibility of actively influencing this future technology
- Active participation in the development of a new in-house product in the high-performance computing area
- A varied and responsible job
- An open-ended employment relationship
- A performance-based remuneration with various social benefits
- A future-proof, expanding company
- A good working atmosphere in a friendly team
If this challenge appeals to you, please send us your application documents stating your earliest possible availability and your desired salary to: